Türkiye today. Opening of a new Friday market in Alanya. Comfort Home Turkey
Phone :+90 532 631 72 12
On December 25, 2022, the long-awaited agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of Turkey on the mutual recognition of driving licenses begins!
The agreement signed between Turkey and Ukraine was published in the Official Gazette on October 25, 2022 (The agreement will enter into force two months after the publication and transmission of the agreement). From now on, if citizens of two states are permanently or temporarily in another country, their driver's license will also be valid in that country.
- the deal was signed a long time ago - from the Ukrainian side, there is also Minister Arsen Avakov.
- Ukraine ratified the agreement in 2020. During a personal meeting on July 4, 2020 with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Mr. Dmytro Kuleba, and the Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, Mr. Andriy Sabikha, confirmed the transfer of the ratified agreement to Tour kish side on July 3, 2020.
- the agreement was ratified by the Turkish parliament and signed by the country's president in early 2022
- in paragraph 3 of the decision on ratification, it was indicated that it enters into force only after the official publication
Now you can wait 2 months and wait:
- great money saving on registration and trying to get a driver's license in Turkey to replace the Ukrainian one
- no problems with insurance companies due to the fact that a person is legally in Turkey for more than 6 months driving without changing the driver's license.