Turkey is back after quarantine
The Turkish president at a regular meeting on May 28, 2020, announced that the country is gradually returning its life after quarantine starting from June 1, 2020. Quarantine lasted about 3 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
Life is back from the first day of summer.
- The borders between regions/cities are opened
- People can freely move anywhere
- Government organizations are opened
- Beach, shopping centers, kindergartens, parks, squares, restaurants, cafes and bars are opened
- Weekend curfew is canceled
- Children under 18 years old can go outside on Wednesdays and Fridays from 2 to 8 pm
- People over 65 years old are allowed to go out on Sundays from 2 to 8 pm
The government intends to open borders between the countries from June 10. Turkey would be happy to meet tourists from all over the world as it was before.
Friday pazar in Alanya
Türkiye today. Opening of a new Friday market in Alanya. Comfort Home Turkey
Earthquake in Turkey
Earthquake in Turkey. Lots of casualties and destruction. Comfort Home Turkey
Turkey. Istanbul entered the top 5 countries for photography. Comfort Home Turkey
Furniture in Turkey. Exhibition 2023 started in Istanbul. Comfort Homes Turkey
Ukrainian driver's license in Turkey
Ukrainian driver's license valid in Turkey. Comfort Homes Turkey
Korvet 'Hetman Ivan Mazepa'
Ukrainian corvette with a Turkish heart 'Hetman Ivan Mazepa'. Comfort Homes Turkey